Thursday, August 28, 2008

DNC Photos

Here are some of the photos from the DNC. Most everywhere I went I couldn't take pictues, so this is somewhat a limited view of everything I got to see. It was definitely a cool experience and it was fun to be among all the craziness.

Pepsi Center where the first part of the convention was held. This was
about as close as I could get.

Invesco Field right before Obama gave his speech. I got as
close as I could and listened from the outside.

Security was crazy!!


My badges that could get me anywhere...well, almost.

Our air sampling truck. This thing takes air samples as it drives along and detects anything harmful.

Protestors...they were everywhere this week! Snipers on top of a building across the street from the Pepsi Center.



The building I was stationed at during the DNC.







Some of our equipment. There was rooms and rooms of this stuff.







No comments: